Gut Performance 250g Tub - Twin Pack - Blackcurrant
- payment options available
Your daily gut health workout. Gut Performance Blackcurrant - all the natural goodness of our scientifically blended gut health supplement with the added antioxidants (and sweetness!) of blackcurrant skins.
This PREbiotic nourishes your gut’s natural microbiome. It doesn’t only help with bloating and constipation, it can boost your whole immune system. It’s one small change to your daily routine that makes a big difference.
Each tub contains 30 serves (1 month supply) of Gut Performance with an easy-to-use scoop inside.
Gut Performance is a great dietary addition for anyone looking to improve athletic performance, general health and wellbeing. It is a natural and evidence-based gut health supplement – no superstition in sight! Developed by food scientists, the ingredients have been analysed and tested to innovate a product that actually works!
Gut Performance only the highest quality ingredients available and produce in facilities that meet or exceed Australian Government Food Standard Accreditation.
Simply add it to water, smoothies, protein shakes, breakfast foods, baked goods — get creative and own your health from the inside out!
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd use a suitable courier or Australia Post to get your orders to you.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered for orders above $50. For all orders under $50, there'll be a flat delivery fee of $9.95 within Australia.
- Please note the order value of $50 is after discounts have been applied and excludes the cost of shipping read more
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase read more
One scoop/sachet every day keeps your gut happy and healthy. Simply add it to water, smoothies, protein shakes, breakfast foods, baked goods — get creative and own your health from the inside out!