Munch Reusable Beeswax Food Wraps 3 Pack - Apples
Regular price $14.99
Regular price $29.99
- payment options available
A great alternative to plastic cling wrap. And so much better for the environment as it biodegrades. Made from organic beeswax, propolis, manuka oil and jojoba oil. A great way to wrap half cut fruit and vegetables, or even the end of the cheese. Due to the natural ingredients the beeswax wraps keep food fresher.
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd use a suitable courier or Australia Post to get your orders to you.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered for orders above $50. For all orders under $50, there'll be a flat delivery fee of $9.95 within Australia.
- Please note the order value of $50 is after discounts have been applied and excludes the cost of shipping read more
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase read more
Made with certified organic beeswax along with Manuka. Ethically made by mothers in the community who find it difficult to obtain work. Munch uses the traditional Outwork Model to enable these women to provide for their families and empower them.
Wrap food for the fridge, lunchboxes, picnics, tramping and more. Lasts up to 6-12 months - just wash with warm soapy water.