Paleo Hero Primal Bread Mix 350g
- payment options available
Primal Bread Mix creates a low carb, high protein, gluten free bread substitute you won't be disappointed with.
Paleo Heros secret blend of nuts flours, flaxseeds and chia provides a light and nutrient dense loaf that provides and will your body will benefit from tenfold in comparison to regular bread:
- No bread maker or proving required, just add 2 ingredients and bake.
- Convenient and reliable mix saving you time sourcing multiple expensive ingredients.
- A super versatile mix that will also create muffins, waffles, crackers and more.
- Freezer and toaster friendly.
- We leave out cheap & low nutrient wheat products to keep you nourished longer.
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd use a suitable courier or Australia Post to get your orders to you.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered for orders above $75. For all orders under $75, there'll be a flat delivery fee of $8.95 within Australia.
- Please note the order value of $75 is after discounts have been applied and excludes the cost of shipping read more
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase read more
To Make 1 Loaf
Things you need:
- 6 eggs
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
Preheat oven to 200C or 180C (fan forced). Line and grease a small loaf tin with coconut oil or olive oil. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and apple cider vinegar until light and foamy. Place dry bread mix into a bowl then add wet mixture and combine. Pour batter into loaf tin and bake for 35-40 minutes or until cooked. Cool in loaf tin for 1 hour before removing. Store bread in fridge for up to 1 week or slice and freezer for up to 2 months.