Umami Pantry White Miso Paste - 250g
- payment options available
Umami Pantry White Miso is a mellow style of White Miso, meaning that it is lighter than most miso but still salty. A good all-rounder, this Miso will work well in soups, marinades, salad dressings and even sweet applications.
Australian made Miso from Australian Ingredients.
- Certified organic
- Australian made with 100% Australian ingredients
- 100% recyclable packaging
- Naturally fermented
- Low FODMAP
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd use a suitable courier or Australia Post to get your orders to you.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered for orders above $50. For all orders under $50, there'll be a flat delivery fee of $9.95 within Australia.
- Please note the order value of $50 is after discounts have been applied and excludes the cost of shipping read more
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase read more
White Rice, Soy Beans, Salt, Alcohol (<2%), Koji Starter
Contains Soy. Tested Gluten Free.
Add flavour and umami to your cooking through a marinade, a sauce or seasoning.
Refrigerate after opening. Consume within six weeks of opening.