Hopper Natural Food Colour Yellow 20g
- payment options available
Hopper natural lemon yellow food colouring can be used to decorate gluten and dairy-free cakes, cupcakes, raw vegan desserts, gluten-free desserts and cookies or your vegan meringues with our vibrant lemon yellow colour. Using only a few drops at a time, a bottle will last you for many cakes and cupcakes. Avoid the artificial colours that can play havoc with kids behaviour and that are environmentally friendly. Comes in a sturdy glass bottle which is recyclable. Hopper natural colours are derived using a water extraction process, solvents or chemicals are not used in the manufacturing process, and they do not contain any artificial functional additives.
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd use a suitable courier or Australia Post to get your orders to you.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered for orders above $50. For all orders under $50, there'll be a flat delivery fee of $9.95 within Australia.
- Please note the order value of $50 is after discounts have been applied and excludes the cost of shipping read more
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase read more
Safflower, lemon, invert sugar, citric acid.
Hopper Natural Colours are pH sensitive and work best in slightly acidic environments. If you are using alkaline ingredients such as eggs and milk you may want to add a small amount of acid such as lemon juice, citric or tartaric acid (all natural ingredients). The most affected colours are pink, purple and particularly the red it goes pinky purple. We recommend testing the colours in a planned mixture to ensure desired colour can be reached prior to any important event. Please also note, that colours will fade during baking and the colour may alter due to the heat and pH of the product. We do not recommend using them in baking products without experimenting first. We do recommend storing the product in the fridge or freezer to ensure stability in extreme temperatures and to maintain colour intensity. The best before date is only a guide and we recommend using your judgement as to whether you wish to continue using the product after its best before date. The product can be frozen and thawed many times over. We recommend using your judgement in whether to use after the best before date. Defrost to room temperature prior to use. Can be frozen and defrosted repeatedly as required. Product remains a liquid even when stored in freezer.