SunButter SPF50 Water Resistant Reef Safe Sunscreen
- payment options available
SunButter is reef safe, cruelty free vegan sunscreen and water-resistant. Get high performance protection from the sun's UV rays, whilst protecting your skin and the sea. It's the perfect everyday product for Australia's climate.
SunButter sunscreen is made with certified sustainable ingredients and broad spectrum UVA and UVB mineral blocker zinc oxide, which lends superior restorative and nurturing qualities for all skin types, even sensitive and/or weathered skin. This moisturising sunscreen will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, and protected from the elements.
- SPF 50
- Reef Safe
- No nano particles
- No Sunspheres (Nano Plastic Particles) Certified
- Therapeutic Goods Administration approved and registered
- Rubs in clear
- Safe for all skin types including sensitive skin, babies and face application
- Made in Australia in a solar powered factory
Net Weight: 100g of non-aqueous solution. This means your tin lasts longer than water-based sunscreens, as well as locking in more of your skins natural moisture.
Tins are food grade safe, made from REUSABLE and recyclable material and BPA free.
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd use a suitable courier or Australia Post to get your orders to you.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered for orders above $50. For all orders under $50, there'll be a flat delivery fee of $9.95 within Australia.
- Please note the order value of $50 is after discounts have been applied and excludes the cost of shipping read more
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase read more