Belladotti Couscous Porcini Mushroom 250g
- payment options available
Belladotti Couscous Porcini Mushroom
Made with Italian Couscous, natural stock and dried veggies and herbs. Delicious on its own, or topped with goats cheese and fresh herbs.
* nut free
* egg free
* dairy free
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd use a suitable courier or Australia Post to get your orders to you.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered for orders above $50. For all orders under $50, there'll be a flat delivery fee of $9.95 within Australia.
- Please note the order value of $50 is after discounts have been applied and excludes the cost of shipping read more
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase read more
- Couscous (durum wheat. Semolina)
- Mixed mushrooms, porcini mushrooms (3%)[boletus edulis]
- Porcini powder
- Dried vegetables (garlic, onion, zucchini)
- Herbs (basil, thyme, oregano)
- Natural vegetable seasoning (as stock)
Cooking Time: Approximately 20 Minutes.
Ingredients: 2 Tablespoon olive oil ( or 30g unsalted butter ) 1 litre of water 250g Pre mix risotto
Method: Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil (or 30g butter) to pan, lightly heat and add Pre Mix Risotto. Gently coat the risotto in the oil/butter, on a low heat. Once coated, add I cup (250ml) of water, whilst stirring regularly, on a medium heat & simmer until water is absorbed. Repeat process of adding one cup, at a time, until 1 Litre of water is used – this takes about 20min Stirring regularly breaks down the starch, which gives the risotto a delicious, creamy texture. Risotto will now be well cooked & have creamy texture. Leave to stand for a few minutes before serving For a more gourmet dish, add cooked prawns or diced chicken, with a topping of parmesan and fresh baby spinach leaves, OR substitute final 250ml of the water with a dry white wine and stir through goats cheese, while standing.