Teelixir Chaga Mushroom - 50g
- payment options available
Teelixir organic Chaga mushroom is one of the most important adaptogens ever. Its broad range of remarkable health benefits makes it one of the most nutritionally dense immune boosting foods on the planet. Hailed as “King of the Medicinal Mushrooms,” wild Chaga has shown through considerable research to have powerful support for immune system function, skin nourishing, brain-protective, gut supportive, antioxidant boosting and energizing effects.
In Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), Chaga mushroom is referred to as the “gift of God” and is a good source of vitamins and minerals that make it one of the most highly alkaline foods. Few superfood products on this earth, if any, have the incredible nutritional profile and the broad spectrum of health benefits contained in Chaga mushroom Australia.
- 100% Certified Organic & Wild Chaga Mushroom Extract
- Authentic Di Tao Source
- Third-Party Tested and Quality Verified
- Guaranteed Potency: >8% Beta-D-Glucans <2% Starch
- No Added Grains, Starch, Mycelium or Fillers
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd use a suitable courier or Australia Post to get your orders to you.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered for orders above $50. For all orders under $50, there'll be a flat delivery fee of $9.95 within Australia.
- Please note the order value of $50 is after discounts have been applied and excludes the cost of shipping read more
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase read more
- 100% sustainably wild Chaga mushroom powder Inonotus obliquus sclerotia grown on birch trees. No added grains, fillers, starch or mycelium.
Our organic wild Chaga is sustainably harvested from birch trees deep in the mountains of Russia. Our dual extraction uses only the mushroom sclerotia — making it rich in beta-glucans (polysaccharides) and triterpenoids.
Origin: Siberia, Russia.
30 servings per 50 g (1.8 oz). Dietary supplement.
Recommend starting with 1/4 - 1/2 tsp (1.6g) Chaga mushroom powder per day. If you are sensitive to herbs, you may want to start with less. When your body feels ready, you can increase your dosage according to your daily needs. Best to use Chaga mushroom powder in the AM and PM.
For fast absorption, mix the Chaga mushroom powder directly into coffee, hot tea or your favourite nut milk. Organic Chaga is also a delicious addition to your smoothies, hot chocolates, soup broths, raw desserts, baked goods and more. Organic Chaga mushroom extract powder is not sensitive to heat.
Flavour Profile: Bitter
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA. Consult your healthcare practitioner before use if pregnant or nursing.