Teelixir Cordyceps Mushroom - 50g
- payment options available
Teelixir Cordyceps mushroom has a long history of use as a longevity-promoting and life-enhancing adaptogen. Its broad range of health benefits includes being a superb athlete's tonic for building physical strength and power, endurance and stamina, helps boost libido and enhances the immune system.
A superstar medicinal mushroom in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Cordyceps Sinensis has proven to be one of the most highly sought after fungi and Jing tonics to restore energy, fatigue and bring back youthful vitality.
- 100% Certified Organic, Vegan Cordyceps Mushroom Extract
- Authentic Di Tao Source
- Third-Party Tested and Quality Verified
- Guaranteed Potency: >17% Beta-D-Glucans <2% Starch
- No Added Grains, Starch, Mycelium or Fillers
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd use a suitable courier or Australia Post to get your orders to you.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered for orders above $50. For all orders under $50, there'll be a flat delivery fee of $9.95 within Australia.
- Please note the order value of $50 is after discounts have been applied and excludes the cost of shipping read more
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase read more
- Certified Organic Cordyceps Mushrooms
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Zero Sugar
- Dairy and Nut Free
*Liquid fermented (vegan base medium) Cordyceps Sinensis (CS-4) mycelium dual extract (water and alcohol).
Science is yet to discover how to grow Cordyceps Sinensis fruiting bodies. Unlike other Cordyceps supplements and extracts, Teelixir Cordyceps mushrooms are grown using a strain of the wild fungi material (Fruiting body species of Cordyceps Sinensis) which is liquid fermented in large tanks (vegan-based medium) and then produced into a potent and highly absorbable extract powder. This process is very different compared to inferior mycelium grown on grain Cordyceps products. No added grains, starch, preservatives or fillers in our Cordyceps extract.
30 servings per 50 g (1.8 oz)
With our Cordyceps mushroom extracts, recommend starting with 1/4 - 1/2 tsp (1.6g) per day. If you are sensitive to herbs, you may want to start with less. When your body feels ready, you can increase your dosage according to your daily needs and what you want to effect. Best time to use is in the AM and PM.
For fast absorption, mix the Cordyceps extract powder directly into coffee, hot tea or your favourite nut milk. Cordyceps mushrooms are also a delicious addition to your smoothies, hot chocolates, soup broths, raw desserts, baked goods and more. Teelixir mushroom extracts are not sensitive to heat.
Flavour Profile: Earthy, slightly sweet and bitter
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA. Consult your healthcare practitioner before use if pregnant or nursing. This Cordyceps product is not a substitute for medical treatment.