Teelixir Reishi Mushroom - 100g
- payment options available
Teelixir Reishi mushroom is one of the most famous and highly revered tonic herbs and adaptogens of all time. Reishi mushrooms have been used for thousands of years as a superfood fungus and one of the best supplements to strengthen the immune system, reduce stress, increase energy, and promote healthy ageing and longevity.
Reishi mushroom is regarded as the best "spirit elevating" (Shen) tonics that positively promotes mental well-being health benefits, calmness, and helps cultivate more peace, love and happiness in one's life.
- 100% Certified Organic Reishi Mushroom Extract
- Authentic Di Tao Source
- Third-Party Tested and Quality Verified
- Guaranteed Potency: >35% Beta-D-Glucans <2% Starch
No Added Grains, Starch, Mycelium or Fillers
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd use a suitable courier or Australia Post to get your orders to you.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered for orders above $50. For all orders under $50, there'll be a flat delivery fee of $9.95 within Australia.
- Please note the order value of $50 is after discounts have been applied and excludes the cost of shipping read more
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase read more
- Certified Organic
- Gluten Free
- Non GMO
- Zero Sugar
*Wild cultivated and 100% log-grown Red Reishi mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum)fruiting body. No added grains, fillers, starch or mycelium.
Our organic Reishi mushrooms are wild cultivated deep in the mountains of China. Our Reishi mushroom extract undergoes a dual extraction (water and alcohol) process that uses only the Reishi mushrooms fruit bodies. This creates a Reishi mushroom extract rich in immune system supportive beta-glucans (water soluble polysaccharide compounds) and the adaptogenic triterpenoids (alcohol soluble compounds).
Origin: Changbai Mountain, Jilin province, China.
30 servings per 50 g (1.8 oz)
When taking Reishi extracts, recommend starting with 1/4 - 1/2 tsp (1.6g) per day. If you are sensitive to herbs or Reishi mushrooms, you may want to start with less. When your body feels ready, you can increase your dosage according to your daily needs. Best to use in the AM and PM.
For fast absorption, mix the Reishi mushroom powder directly into coffee, hot tea or your favourite nut milk. Reishi mushroom extract is also a delicious addition to your smoothies, hot chocolates, soup broths, raw desserts, baked goods and more. Teelixir mushroom extracts are not sensitive to heat.
Flavour Profile: Bitter and earthy.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or TGA and should not be viewed as medical advice. There are no known side effects, however, consult your health care practitioner before use if you're pregnant or nursing.