Organic White Sage Smudge Stick - Mini
- payment options available
Organic white sage is highly valued as a ceremonial and ritualistic plant and is deemed to have great spiritual and emotional benefits as well as cleansing properties. It is now used by many people for this purpose.
Native traditions relate that wherever sage is used, no evil influences may enter. The sacred ritual of purifying with smoke (smudging) comes from many indigenous people around the world. A sage smudge stick can be used to purify the body, aura, pets, home, office and healing rooms. In fact, any space or item can be cleansed with sage sticks.
Organic sage stick bundles are made as tools of empowerment, to help you clear and clean out bad energy.
The Benefits Of Burning Sage Sticks
Burning sage sticks is one of the oldest and purest methods of cleansing and getting rid of unwanted energy and spirits, dating back thousands of years. Burning a sage smudge stick clears bacteria from the air, while also releasing negative ions, which has positive effects on your mood.
The Latin word for sage ‘salvia’ comes from the word ‘heal’ and burning sage sticks is also said to bring wisdom, clarity and spiritual awareness. Creating sage smudge is perfect for relaxation, focus and combatting everyday stress, by clearing the air and promoting mindfulness.
With powerful antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory qualities, when you burn smudge sticks in your home or any other space, you are inviting positivity into your life.
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd use a suitable courier or Australia Post to get your orders to you.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered for orders above $50. For all orders under $50, there'll be a flat delivery fee of $9.95 within Australia.
- Please note the order value of $50 is after discounts have been applied and excludes the cost of shipping read more
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase read more