X50 Cranberry Green Tea - 60 Serves
- payment options available
Make every sip count and give yourself a rush of antioxidants found in green tea, called polyphenols. Polyphenols are busy bees of the antioxidant world as they assist with boosting your metabolism, improving gut health and supports radiant skin with every sip.
We’re all chasing that elusive glow so for extra antioxidant power we added resveratrol into our formula. Found in the skin of berries, resveratrol is known for its tried and tested anti-ageing benefits. Cheers to that!
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd use a suitable courier or Australia Post to get your orders to you.
- FREE SHIPPING will be offered for orders above $50. For all orders under $50, there'll be a flat delivery fee of $9.95 within Australia.
- Please note the order value of $50 is after discounts have been applied and excludes the cost of shipping read more
- Health & Eco Pty Ltd may, at their sole discretion, provide a refund on the return of the Products.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase read more
- Green Tea Extract (39%)
- Fallopia Japonica (5.4%)
- Food Acid (Malic Acid and Citric Acid)
- Sweetener (Xylitol)
- Natural Flavour
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Alfalfa Powder
Snip. Tip. Sip!
Add a sachet of Green Tea X50 to 600mL - 1 litre of chilled water to & enjoy!